We’ve been training pastors and Christian leaders in digital spaces for more than a decade and most recently, we trained more than 10,000+ leaders in coaching groups when the pandemic hit (You can read the full story here). In the last few months we were asked to put together a workshop that equipped a group of network leaders in how to make the most of the digital training space and it was a runaway hit.
As such, we wanted to spend more time on that training, open it up and make that workshop available to everyone. This 4-hour, live workshop is called Mastering the Art of Digital Training.
In it, our team will:
- Help you understand the mechanics of online training
- Outline the 6 Principles for digital training engagement
- Walk alongside of you as you design your own training spaces
- Teach you how to use simple digital platforms (so you don’t have to be a rocket scientist)
- Create space for live troubleshooting and Q &A
- Walk through practical practical “tips and tricks” for digital training (including our own comedy of errors from things we’ve learned the hard way!)
- Introduce the “Know/Feel/Do” tool for online use
- Give you a plug-and-play template for 4-week training modules
- Model, throughout the entire workshop, how you can use digital training to be a breakthrough space
The live workshop is on March 18, from 11am to 3pm ET
It will include a little pre-work to get you ready for the workshop
We will include a PDF of worksheets to have ready and printed the day-of
You’ll have access to the video replay of the workshop